Friday, February 3, 2012

Thank God for Fridays.

It's Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet, but rest assured I'll document it if it's interesting :)
Here's a few random pictures I took in the past five days:

 S'mores Pizza
I found a recipe online for this and my roommate, Rachel, and I tweaked it a little.
All you need is: pizza crust dough, Nutella, crushed graham crackers, tiny marshmallows and chocolate syrup. Bake according to dough directions. It's AMAZING, not even kidding.
 I saw this man playing a ukulele outside the school library the other day. How cool is that?
 'Nuff said.
 All of my textbooks for this semester, minus two. Ridiculous.
 In the top 3 coolest children's books I've ever seen.
 This little guy sits on my desk. He makes me smile.
 Have you?
 I saw this going to ballet class today. They started tearing apart a building. It's kind of sad, but cool looking at the same time.
This alley is by the building my ballet class is in, and for some reason I'm really drawn to it. I think it would be an interesting spot for a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment