Monday, January 30, 2012

A Little Bit About Me...


I’m 20 years old (21 in 3 weeks).
I want to travel the world. And I mean EVERYWHERE.
I’m always looking for new music and making mix CDs for people.
I am obsessed with Chai tea.
I love anything Andy Warhol.
I have more sunglasses and shoes than I probably need.
I'd rather be barefoot though.
I hail from Toledo, Ohio.
I keep a hula-hoop in my car, just in case.
I'm my own worst critic.
I drive a Dodge Neon. My dream car is a VW Beetle.
My interests are kind of all over the place.
I'm a really picky eater, and have been a vegetarian for 2 months now.
I read more celebrity gossip than I should. It's a guilty pleasure.
I have three tattoos.
I'm pretty sure I belong in New York City.
I used to be on the rowing team. I miss it.

That's all I can think of at the moment, but maybe I'll make a part two in the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment